- The most common and effective way to make skin beautiful and moisturize is to drink at least 8 or more glasses of water.
- Use Visine on your acne before applying makeup. It truly “gets the red out!”
Good alternative of shaving cream is hair conditioner. It softens the hair making it easier to shave.
- To reduce puffiness, place the back of a chilled spoon, tomatoes or cucumber on your eyes.
You can use petroleum jelly as a under eye moisturizer
Rub a dry body brush in circular motions on your stomach and legs everyday before you shower. This increases the circulation in you body and helps reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Put petroleum jelly on lips and let it for about 2-3 minutes, then use lip pumice or a toothbrush to remove dead skin from your lips and then apply lip balm before going to bed for softer lips.
- When applying eye shadow, use a lighter color on the inside corner of the eyelid and darker colors as you work toward the outer sides. White is always great on the inside corners. This will draw more attention to your eyes.
- Mix oatmeal and honey as a facial mask. Oatmeal has an ingredient great for exfoliation and honey for moisturizer.
- For a nice body scrub, mix baby oil and salt, preferably use iodized salt, then rub and massage it on whole body, focus more on ankles, elbows and toes. Leave for about 5 minutes, then rinse.
- Exercise twenty minutes of running, fast walking or aerobics will increase blood flow to your face. No time? Try just five minutes of jumping jacks.
- Before you shower, apply a rich moisturizing mask or thick layer of moisturizer. The moist heat helps the mask plump up fine lines and creases temporarily. Apply a heavy layer of petroleum jelly to lips. At the end of the shower, use a warm damp washcloth to gently massage off both treatments.
- Go easy on foundation and power, but do use blush and pink, rose or red lipstick to look alert. Stay away from browns and beiges. Keep texture creamy, not matte.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Beauty Tips For You!
Here are some helpful beauty tips that work: