- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 1 teaspoon melted cocoa butter
- 3-4 drops food coloring
- 3-4 drops fragrance or essential oil of choice
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Make a "well" in the middle of the ingredients. Set aside.
- In a separate container, combine the wet ingredients together. Pour them into the well of dry ingredients.
- Mix everything together well using a large spoon, then pour the mixture into a food processor to remove all of the lumps and distribute the color evenly.
- Once mixed, pack the mixture tightly into large plastic molds, each large enough to hold half of the mixture (or just use one big plastic mold of any shape that will hold the mixture). I find that the easiest way to get the product out of the molds without breakage is to line the molds with a bit of cooking spray first. They tend to break up less this way.
- Leave them in a dry place overnight and once they've hardened, they're ready to go!!
Natural and Home Made Body Scrub
Brown Sugar Body Scrub
Do-it-yourself facial is just a kitchen away